Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Grandparenting with Grace: Where is the Consistency?



Thursday, March 8, 2012
So I became relaxed. You know what I mean? The days were moving along blissfully happy. Child cooperative, smiling and enjoyable; then today hit. Wow!! What a difference. Like being bombed out of a deep dreamy sleep. I know, I know, things can't stay blissful when there are children and old ladies involved, either one can smash a perfect dream to pieces. But I was hoping this was the beginning of easy street. Even old ladies can wish for the impossible. It’s hard to give up the little one's cooperative spirit though, not without a fight anyway. Oh well, guess I'll just save it as a memory and bring it out on the rough days to come now that I know it wasn't meant to last, but it did give me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment