Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Grandparenting with Grace: Life is a bit busy right now



Monday, April 23, 2012
I have been so busy trying to finish up my college courses I have had little time to blog. The end is in sight and I will graduate with distinction. I have enjoyed the journey.  However, it has been stressful. For now, I will take the summer off to enjoy my grandchild and catch up on much I am behind on. I expect my summer will be over in a flash with so much catching up to do. I do want to go on for my Masters, and am looking into my options, but time will tell.

Another activity for my summer is OT and PT with my little one who has been diagnosed with a Sensory Processing Disorder. It took awhile to get the doctor to listen to me, but finally we have what we need in place to seek help. Now if the insurance stays static we can get the help the kiddo needs to adapt to the environment and interact appropriately. I am hoping this experience makes life easier for us all.

I hope to blog regularly once I am done with my college classes. Stop back over the summer and learn about http://www.spdfoundation.net/about-sensory-processing-disorder.html SPD with us and the gains made through therapy.  




© Copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment