Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Grandparenting with Grace:So Ungraceful Am I

It's been a tough six months, although the stress level has dropped considerably since my father died last month. Oh, I miss him. But, now I can breathe a sigh of relief. He is Home. At peace. Yes all those cliches- they are true. Jesus has welcomed him home. I cannot grieve too much. You see, his pain is gone. He can walk again. I truly believe I will see him again. I have learned so much from this experience and from my father. A man who had such a lack of self-control became a master of self-control.  People do change. We must change with them and love them as they change. Grace and Forgiveness. I pray others will offer that to me. I am such a failure at being who I should be. God help me. I cannot do it alone. Life is brief, help me live as You will.

No comments:

Post a Comment